Saturday, June 29, 2013

7

My Charlie is 7 today.



He is such a blessing in so many ways.



Charlie fixed my broken heart after two miscarriages. I was not sure if we'd ever have another baby.



He is gentle boy who is squished in between two rambunctious brothers. I admire his ability to handle them so well. Don't get me wrong, though. The kid has some spunk.



We call him Fun Time Charlie because the kid is always up for anything and makes even the most mundane days an adventure.


Happy 7th Birthday Charlie.

We love you more than you will ever fully know.

Much love,
Mom




5 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Happy Birthday to Charlie! Wishing him a fantastic year! Love his cheeks! He is a cutie!

Joy said...

Happy Birthday to Charlie!

Jessica said...

What a sweet post! The pictures of him growing up are so cute! Happy birthday, Charlie!

susan jakovina said...

HE is SO stinkin' cute!!!!
Happy Birthday to your sweet boy! xo

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!