Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Memories 2010-written by the mom who doesn't scrapbook

Confession: I don't scrapbook.

Another Confession: My oldest two children have incomplete baby books. The 3rd kid? I didn't even buy one.

Yeah, I have mom guilt about it, but that's why I blog. I can write and post pics and I don't have to cut, shop for fancy paper and stickers, or use a paper cutter.

So this one is for the boys in my life.

Christmas Eve...

Church at San Clemente Presbyterian Church:



Brave Papa did a good job of hanging with Luke and his two boy cousins. Quite a task when they were trying to make paper airplanes out of the welcome cards. Thanks, Dad.

Surf and Turf and presents at Aunt Staci's house:

















Christmas Morning at home...

Santa ate your yummy cookies and left stockings full of toys and your once a year sugar cereal:















and Santa left Mama a rockin' camera so I have no excuse to take pics with my iphone:



Christmas Day at Nana and Pops...

Oh the food:







My father-in-law is a professional chef and my mother-in-law could beat Martha in any cooking competition. My poor hubs married the wrong girl.

And the presents:







Time with the ONES WE LOVE:







So long 2010...Welcome 2011

Wishing you a VERY happy New Year's!

Much love,
Katie

2 comments:

missmehoneybee said...

Blogging is the new scrapbooking! I could never get into that either, plus so much $$ to by all that stuff. Love the cereal idea. Happy New Year.

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

I do both scrapbooking and blogging... My scrapbooking is awful and I am so not artistic... I think I got into it as a reason to go out with the girls and have fun! It's super expensive though...

I am soooo in love with your new camera!!!! Yay!

~Kellee